What? A cheese spread that is vegan?
Oh-yes, and it is delicious!
- 1 jar of pimentos
- 1 – 8-ounce tub of Kite Hill Chive Cream Cheese spread at room temperature. http://kite-hill.com
- 1 cup of Daiya Cheddar shreds = half a bag
- 1/2 cup of Daiya Mozzarella Shreds
- 1/2 cup of Daiya Pepper Jack Shreds https://daiya foods.com
- 1/4 cup of Vegenaise https://followyourheart.com/prducts/original-3/
- 1 clove of garlic
- Optional 1/2 a jalapeño pepper finely chopped for a kick
Drain Pimentos. Then place 1/2 of the pimentos in a food processor with garlic, and blend. In a medium bowl add cream cheese, all three of the shreds, Vegenaise, pimentos, and blended pimento with garlic. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl thoroughly. Add Jalapeno if you prefer spicy pimento cheese spread. Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for at least an hour to let flavors incorporate.
Great for party spread or a tasty sandwich.
Sending you love and light.