It looks like a cold weekend for most of the country. Make some delicious chocolate chip muffins and then bundle up with a good book. I used my food processor with the dough paddle and they turned out scrumptious.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees
- Place paper muffin cups into pans. Mix makes approximately 22 muffins.
- Place dough paddle into food processor, and then place the four dry ingredients into food processor.
- 2 cups of self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup of light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of organic sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Turn on food processor and let it keep running while you add the following ingredients.
- 1/2 cup of Miyoko’s Vegan Butter – 1 tsp. at a time
- 2/3 cup of your favorite non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Let the food processor continue to mix while preparing the egg replacer.
- Two tablespoons of egg replacer in another cup mixed with four tablespoons of water. Let sit one minute before adding. After a minute add egg replacer to mixture. (Bob’s Red Mill Egg Replacer)
- Stop food process and scrape down sides. Then turn on food processor again.
- Finally add 1 package of Enjoy Life ChocolateChips. https://enjoylifefoods.com/our-foods/baking-chocolate/
- Turn off machine and scoop dough into muffin pans. Fill each with approximately 1/2 to 2/3 full of batter. Then bake 15 – 20 minutes.
If these bites are not sweet enough, make a simple glaze with this Epicurious Recipe. https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/basic-sugar-glaze-51157020
Cuddle-up and don’t forget one’s pets need warmth. Sending you love and light.