You will not miss red meat. This deli spread is a winner for sandwiches, or as a snack. For vegans, it is all about the seasoning and sauce, and this spread is sure to please. The dill and chives add a zing of flavor.
Vegan Deli Spread Recipe
In a large bowl combine the following:
- 1/2 cup of vegan sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon of Annie’s Worcestershire Sauce (Lea & Perrins Worcestershire is not vegan. It contains anchovies).
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 bunch of chives finely chopped
- 1 bunch of dill finely chopped
- After all of the above ingredients are mixed
- Add 2 packages (11 ounces) of Tofurkey Deli slices chopped into 1/4 inch squares.
Refrigerate for a couple of hours and then serve.
In the news: A new study from the University of Oxford about eating red meat and the relationship to cancer. I have attached a link for you to check out. I hope you will read it and pass on the information. https://academic.oup.com/ije/advance-article/doi/10.1093/ije/dyz064/5470096#133824902
You always inspire and motivate me. Thank you for stopping by the blog and for following. Sending you love and light!