This Italian Shake n’ Bake is filled with veggies and vegan Field Roast Italian Sausage. I love this dish because it is a buffet of vegetables.
- 1 – 12 ounces bag of organic green beans
- 1 organic red bell pepper diced.
- 1 – 10 ounce bag of organic baby carrots
- 1 large red organic onion sliced
- 1 bag of frozen Stahlbush Island sweet potatoes diced
- 1 package of Field Roast Italian Sausage (Take off casing and slice)
- Italian Seasoning
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes (2 teaspoons if you like spicy)
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Cover a large baking pan with aluminum foil.
Use a large freezer bag and place green beans with red bell pepper in bag. Add 1 tablespoon of EVOO to bag and 2 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning. Seal bag and shake thoroughly to coat beans. Place green beans on the baking pan.
Repeat coating of vegetables and sausage by shaking each in the bag with EVOO and Italian Seasoning. Then line up each on the pan.
Sprinkle all with green chives, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Then drizzle 1/4 cup of EVOO evenly over all vegetables and sausage.
Bake for 16 minutes uncovered. Then bake 16 minutes covered and finally bake another 16 minutes uncovered.
Warning: Your kitchen will be an aromatic room of flavors.
Compassion First! Sending you love and light.